Subscribe to our RSS
- Was Jesus a pacifist? For eliminating Second Amendment?
- Is God more interested in drawing one into a deep relationship with Him or merely throwing out Q&A answers to satisfy intellectual curiosity?
- Reflecting on Hallmark movies
- Why doesn’t God keep Christians from committing suicide? He is supposed to supply all a Christian’s needs? (Phil 4.19)
Tag Archives: atheism
(1) hurt, embittered, blames God for injustice; (2) libertine protecting sexual pleasures, immorality; (3) campus career caged—job, salary, reputation are at great risk if one bucks the atheist party line–scary; (4) non-thinking, apathetic secularist away from God–atheist by default; (5) … Continue reading
Stocking stuffers and hot chestnuts for Bah Humbug evolutionism: (A) “The turning of hydrogen into thinking and purposive beings is scientifically undemonstrated, and philosophically devoid of merit” –Ravi Zacharias, A Shattered Visage – The Real Face of Atheism; (B) the … Continue reading
-more from Ravi Zacharias, A Shattered Visage – The Real Face of Atheism: “The turning of hydrogen into thinking and purposive beings is scientifically undemonstrated and philosophically devoid of merit.” p. 39 “If God is dead, somebody is going to … Continue reading
Questions For Atheists About Suffering And Evil Posted on May 3, 2014 by FredKerr If there is no God why even raise the name of God? Are you not complaining about a myth? Nonexistent person? If there is no … Continue reading
Humanism is merely spray painted atheism. Humanism is intellectualism’s way of denying God’s existence, power and love for fallen man. There is a death wish inherent in humanism.” Francis Schaeffer. It steals eternal life. Humanism is like a … Continue reading
It has been said that philosophy is the art of making simple things difficult. This blog is not about philosophy. I prefer to lift up Jesus, Biblical principles, applying godly truth and hopefully a dash of common sense. Occam’s Razor reminds me … Continue reading
An avowed atheist recently replied to a letter to the editor I wrote. We have exchanged several candid but cordial emails since. Several comments about sharing Jesus with atheists/evolutionists/antisupernaturalists: 1. We each unsuccessfully tried to undermine the other’s faith by … Continue reading