Subscribe to our RSS
- Was Jesus a pacifist? For eliminating Second Amendment?
- Is God more interested in drawing one into a deep relationship with Him or merely throwing out Q&A answers to satisfy intellectual curiosity?
- Reflecting on Hallmark movies
- Why doesn’t God keep Christians from committing suicide? He is supposed to supply all a Christian’s needs? (Phil 4.19)
Category Archives: atheism-skeptics
(1) hurt, embittered, blames God for injustice; (2) libertine protecting sexual pleasures, immorality; (3) campus career caged—job, salary, reputation are at great risk if one bucks the atheist party line–scary; (4) non-thinking, apathetic secularist away from God–atheist by default; (5) … Continue reading
Darwinists And Atheists Deny That Any Moral Law Giver Exists So No Moral Laws Can Exist Either. Thus They Lack A Yardstick To Determine Good And Evil. So Are They Confused And Violating Their Own Beliefs By Pointing Out Real Or Imagined Sins Of Our National Leaders?
Our national leaders are endlessly being criticized for assorted sins, real or imagined. These include unkindness, lying, broken promises, unethical behavior, immorality and more. I do not excuse any sin but am making a different point today—who really qualifies to … Continue reading
Evolutionary atheist Richard Dawkins exposes his own position. “Most recently, he was outraged at an English cricket player “cheating” in a cricket match against Australia. He castigated the player, calling him a cheat, and hoped England would lose the series … Continue reading
Frank Turek’s book, STEALING FROM GOD, is second to none in practical tips. For example, he says: “atheists and relativists repeatedly err by exempting themselves from their own theories and assertions.” Avoid these “self-defeating cul-de-sacs . . .” Simply apply … Continue reading
“Because their chosen tool—science—has been so successful in discovering material causes in the natural world, atheists mistakenly assume that nothing but material things exist.” They are like a man with a metal detector in the beach. He finds metal but … Continue reading
I would not want to be an atheist as there would be no one to punish evil, evildoers and bring about justice. Mr. Atheist, does that not bother you? God is dead. -Nietzsche Nietzsche is dead. -God
Humanism theorizes that man’s nature is good and he needs no deity to maximize his potential worth. Is this spray painted atheism or agnosticism? I focus on naturalistic theory, accompanied by anti-God evolution. DEATH TEST: Offer even the possibility of … Continue reading
Stocking stuffers and hot chestnuts for Bah Humbug evolutionism: (A) “The turning of hydrogen into thinking and purposive beings is scientifically undemonstrated, and philosophically devoid of merit” –Ravi Zacharias, A Shattered Visage – The Real Face of Atheism; (B) the … Continue reading