Subscribe to our RSS
- Was Jesus a pacifist? For eliminating Second Amendment?
- Is God more interested in drawing one into a deep relationship with Him or merely throwing out Q&A answers to satisfy intellectual curiosity?
- Reflecting on Hallmark movies
- Why doesn’t God keep Christians from committing suicide? He is supposed to supply all a Christian’s needs? (Phil 4.19)
Category Archives: apologetics-reasons to believe
If you lose appreciation for the wonders God has created and you become unthankful. –after Ravi Zacharias
“Aren’t all religions all about the same?”: Reply: Can you name five ways Jesus of Nazareth is unique?
(1) Jesus was supernaturally conceived by the Holy Spirit–Luke 1.34-35; (2) Old Testament prophecies predicted His coming, His death on the cross and even the town where He would be born, Bethlehem (Isaiah 53.1-11; Micah 5.2). (3) According to the … Continue reading
“We live in a sea of lies. I often have to ask people: “Is that true or are you just saying that?” People are saying things that are not justifiable.” – Ravi Zacharias, Good News Network, 4-26-17
Darwinists And Atheists Deny That Any Moral Law Giver Exists So No Moral Laws Can Exist Either. Thus They Lack A Yardstick To Determine Good And Evil. So Are They Confused And Violating Their Own Beliefs By Pointing Out Real Or Imagined Sins Of Our National Leaders?
Our national leaders are endlessly being criticized for assorted sins, real or imagined. These include unkindness, lying, broken promises, unethical behavior, immorality and more. I do not excuse any sin but am making a different point today—who really qualifies to … Continue reading
“Truth depends of your perspective:” Reply: “So, it’s OK if my perspective is totally at odds with yours?” – after Stealing From God
“There is no absolute truth. All is just relative truth. It can change with the person.” Reply: “Does that include what you just said? Your words need not apply to me?” – after Frank Turek
Aren’t All Religions About The Same?: Reply: Only one faith offers the free gift of eternal life. Man made religions are all based on some systems of man’s good works.This one has a Savior who has already removed the obstacle keeping sinful man from reaching eternal life and a biblical heaven. Jesus Christ alone alone lived a sinless life, per the Bible. He alone is eternal, deity and creator—John 1.1-3; Col 1.14-17. Only Christ predicted His death and resurrection. This requires supernatural knowledge of the future and the power to control events.
“Suppose this world is an illusion. How do we know that we exist?”: Reply: “Whom shall I say is asking the question?” – after Ravi Zacharias
-from Ravi Zacharias International Ministries News Magazine, Spring 2017: over 50 gifted apologists working around the world in a recent Chicago event, high schoolers were asked “What is the meaning of life.?” Many had no idea how to answer the … Continue reading