(1) hurt, embittered, blames God for injustice; (2) libertine protecting sexual pleasures, immorality; (3) campus career caged—job, salary, reputation are at great risk if one bucks the atheist party line–scary; (4) non-thinking, apathetic secularist away from God–atheist by default; (5) scoffer or champion debater–coming to Jesus would spoil his fun; (6) genuinely wants truth!–open to reading books from Christian scholars and the Bible –after I Don’t Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist
Subscribe to our RSS
- Was Jesus a pacifist? For eliminating Second Amendment?
- Is God more interested in drawing one into a deep relationship with Him or merely throwing out Q&A answers to satisfy intellectual curiosity?
- Reflecting on Hallmark movies
- Why doesn’t God keep Christians from committing suicide? He is supposed to supply all a Christian’s needs? (Phil 4.19)