1. All long term problems are top management problems – business world saying.
2. When screening job applicants or new acquaintainences one’s pattern of habits, track record is a far better indicator of future behavior than what they say. Talk is cheap and getting cheaper. Some live by their wits not integrity. Make friends slowly.
3. Loaning money is a good way to lose friends. If I cannot pay it back I may avoid you.
4. If the one borrowing money does not want to discuss when he will return it that is a ‘tell.’
5. Good character finds a way to pay its own way in life.
6. If you cannot pay for it, you cannot afford it. Learn patience.