Good question. There could be several reasons why it did not really make a difference.
- if one does not know Jesus, he cannot expect to get into Jesus’ presence. God’s children get God’s spiritual blessings not the unsaved.
- cold-hearted, not really interested in spiritual things as much as what the world offers
- backslidden believer running from God
- Spirit loves Spirit and flesh prefers fleshly activities. Until one receives the Holy Spirit the Bible says he will not appreciate spiritual things (1 Cor 2.14).
- boring, dull, dead church where the Word is not being taught with power in the Spirit. Find a good teaching church.
- quit too soon. Did not give God time to work.
- got afraid of getting to close to God. – scared of making a commitment
- distracted by a worldly friend
Like to subscribe? Click RSS button in right column, front page.