!. You can dib-dab your money away or save it for the big things in life.
2. Hang out with snakes, expect to get bit. (1 Cor 15.22; 2 Cor 6.14-17).
3. Drink upstream from the herd. There are not many wise nor wholesome people. Don’t follow the crowd. Be a step ahead.
4. Decide early on if you are going to be inner directed or outer directed. Will peer pressure and the world control you or your core values? If you don’t take control of your life, someone else will.
5. Fear of rejection by friends can cause a lot of caving in to temptation, grief and unnecessary suffering.
6. There is an eternal difference between a mouth Christian and a heart Christian. (Matt 7.21-23).
7. Flesh loves fleshly activities not spiritual activities, not church. Until a sinner is saved, he will not understand, not appreciate, what the church and Holy Spirit have to offer. (1 Cor 2.14).
8. Advertising gets results. Dress communicates our values. Dress to attract shallow, worldly friends and you will. Godly people will probably stay out of your way. Ask God to give you one or two clean, Christian friends.
9. Make much of Jesus and He will make much of you. Jesus will mean everything to you or nothing.
10. God hides many blessings behind obedience. “Once we leave God’s plan, there is no easy, painless plan B or C.” – Cindy Mundy. (Jn 10.10).